- £7 for 30 minutes
- £10 for 1 hour
- Additional dogs from same household from £3 extra
- Bank Holidays and weekends charged at an additional £2.50
- Covering Arnold, Mapperley, Gedling, Sherwood, Lambley, Woodborough, Calverton and surrounding areas
- Prices include travel however areas greater than 3 mile radius will incur 30p per mile surcharge
- Poo bags and treats included
- Fully insured and DBS checked
- Claw clipping only £6 for regular clients
Can pay direct debit, bank transfer or cash.
Street walks, parks or woodland… let Jo know your doggies favourite walk.
Walks are tailored to your dogs needs. Jo has owned and cared for dogs of all ages and fitness level. This will be taken into account when deciding with you the length, pace and location of walk. Walks can be multi dog or individual, on or off the lead (written consent is required for off lead walks). Just give Jo a call and she’ll come and meet you and your dog. At this visit Jo will fill out your pet profile ensuring peace of mind and leaving you safe in the knowledge that Jo is familiar with your dogs personality traits, favourite walks, games, toys etc. This can be done over the phone if necessary. Dogs must be microchipped, vaccinated and have a collar with id tag attached.
Jo will provide you with pics and updates after each walk.